Creative professional who has collaboratively and reliably solved communications and graphic design problems for 50+ clients (both as part of in-house team and freelance consultant) on time, on budget and beyond client expectation with a positive and thoughtful attitude.
Graphic Design and Communications Experience
Survival By Design Graphic Design, Lynn, MA
Communications Consultant + Graphic Designer [March 2008–present]
- Utilize communications background, art direction, graphic design, writing, entrepreneurial, product development experience, and exceptional customer service to efficiently produce digital and print corporate communications, nonprofit fundraising materials, social media, and event collateral within client branding to effectively connect with myriad target audiences.
- Manage multiple client project expectations, goals, timelines, and budgets with strong organizational and communications skills and in a proactive, positive way.
- Identify and collaborate effectively with freelancers, public relations firms, web developers, printers, and others as required by project to provide full service deliverables to clients.
- Manage all daily operations of company including accounting, client relations, new business development, website content management, and social media presence.
- Portfolio: www.survivalbydesign.net/portfolio
Bottom Line, Boston, MA
National Director of Marketing + Communications [July 2016–June 2017]
- Designed all national prin