Art and Perturbation: Social Responsibility and the Photographer
NORTHSHORE PHOTOGRAPHY LECTURE SERIES: A.D Coleman. Co-sponsored by Sweethaven Gallery and Firehouse Center for the Arts. Exploring the question(s) of what social responsibility a photographer has.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 19, 2019 at 07:00 pm - 08:30 pm (Thu)
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.
MORE FROM Firehouse Center for the Arts
Oct 4 - Oct 13, 2019