Good & Kissed
Please note, this event has expired.
Good & Kissed, written and performed by Miranda Jonte, is a one-woman-performance that tells the story of a woman who discovers her longtime boyfriend’s double life, and heads to an island off South Carolina with her family to heal, only to encounter a gorgeous paddle board instructor who reminds her that she is still very much alive.
$15 All Seats
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.