Please note, this event has expired.
Los Straitjackets are the leading practitioners of the lost art of the guitar instrumental.
Using the music of the Ventures, The Shadows, and with Link Wray and Dick Dale as a jumping off point, the band has taken their unique, high energy brand of original rock & roll around the world. Clad in their trademark Lucha Libre Mexican wrestling masks, the “Jackets” have delivered their trademark guitar licks to 16 albums, thousands of concerts and dozens of films and TV shows. Their most recent album “What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace Love and Los Straitjackets” consists ofView more
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.