Please Note: This event has expired.
New Black Eagle Jazz Band
A fixture on the international jazz scene since 1971, bringing the sounds of traditional New Orleans Jazz to audiences all over the world
If you like the uplifting and soulful music of New Orleans you’ll love the sound of the New Black Eagle Jazz Band. The band has delighted audiences all over the world with their huge and eclectic repertoire of jazz from the 1920’s and 30’s. The group has a mature mastery of this great American music- from Louis Armstrong and Jelly Roll Morton to early Duke Ellington to Cole Porter; from blues to rags to popular songs of the era.
The New Black Eagle Jazz Band has released over 40 recordingsView more
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.