Rockport Celtic Festival
Rockport Music and co-artistic directors–WGBH host Brian O’Donovan and harpist Maeve Gilchrist–return with a Celtic Festival that explores traditional and contemporary music from around the Celtic world. Exploring Celtic Roots and Branches features a wide, and quite extraordinary variety, of new and familiar musicians, singers, dancers, and storytellers. Each evening program will have two performances (4:30 & 8 PM) with distanced (1-2 seats between parties) seating.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 20, 2021 at 04:30 pm (Fri)
- Aug 20, 2021 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 21, 2021 at 11:00 am (Sat)
- Aug 21, 2021 at 04:30 pm (Sat)
- Aug 21, 2021 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Aug 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm (Sun)
- Aug 22, 2021 at 04:30 pm (Sun)
- Aug 22, 2021 at 08:00 pm (Sun)
37 Main Street, Rockport, MA 01966
Parking lot available at 16 Main Street. Beyond that lot, visitors may use street parking available throughout the town.