Please Note: This event has expired.
Soggy Po' Boys
NHPR describes the band in this way: “If you’ve been to Sonny’s Tavern in Dover, New Hampshire on a Tuesday night, you could be forgiven for feeling like you’ve stepped into a New Orleans jazz club.
Born on a snowy Fat Tuesday night of 2012, the Soggy Po’ Boys have been honing their craft of New Orleans’ music in their Tuesday residency in their home town of Dover, New Hampshire. The New Orleans flavored septet doesn’t just play their weekly gig and call it at that. No, they fit in more than a hundred shows every year, from festivals and concerts to politics-infused burlesque collaborations and street parades. Part of the beauty of New Orleans music is that it’s celebrated andView more
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.