Sweet Baby James: An Intimate Evening of James Taylor Music
Come see why audiences continuously say things like: “The next best thing to seeing James himself,” “It’s like having James Taylor in your living room,” and “If you are a James Taylor fan, you must see Sweet Baby James!”
Get ready for an intimate evening of JT’s greatest hits & gems played acoustically just for you in this unique and historic venue. Nashville’s Bill Griese (aka “Sweet Baby James”) sounds so much like James vocally, and plays his signature guitar style so closely and convincingly, there are times you’ll close your eyes and swear you’re listening the legend himself.
Come hear your favorite hits, like Fire & Rain, You’ve Got a Friend, Handyman, Shower the People, and of course SweetView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 17, 2020 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.
MORE FROM Firehouse Center for the Arts
Mar 13 - Mar 28, 2020