The Fine Art of Documentary
Please note, this event has expired.
Why does it matter that a photograph of a malnourished child is composed well, or that a photograph of a migrant family camping in the mud on the Serbia/Hungarian border uses black and white tonality in a masterful way?
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.