The Kingston Trio
Please note, this event has expired.
The Kingston Trio began with Nick Reynolds, Bob Shane and Dave Guard in 1955. Fans of the legendary folk icons now have an opportunity to re-discover their timeless music as part of the national “Keep the Music Playing” tour…
The Kingston Trio began with Nick Reynolds, Bob Shane and Dave Guard in 1955… Home base: San Francisco. The three founded what turned out to be the most influential music band to emerge from the 1950s, only to be outdone by The Beatles. With talent and tenacity, their signature-striped shirts, banjos, bongos, guitars and charismatic personalities, they became the biggest singing and recording act of their time.
Fans of the legendary folk icons now have an opportunity to re-discover theirView more
Market Square, Newburyport, MA 01950
How to get to the Firehouse:
- Take I-95 to Exit 57 (Newburyport)
- Take Route 113 east to Green Street
- Turn left on Green Street and take it to the end
- Turn right on Merrimac Street
- The Firehouse will be on your left; the address: Market Square
- Parking is available in the waterfront lots on either side of the Firehouse. Parking is free after 8PM Monday-Saturday and after 6PM on Sunday.