When Top Girls by Caryl Churchill first debuted it was a groundbreaking feminist play, winning an Obie Award in 1983.
When Top Girls first debuted it was a groundbreaking feminist play, winning an Obie Award in 1983. Thirty seven years later playwright Caryl Churchill’s work still resonates relevance as gender stereotypes and inequities have not vanished. Society still expects females to be selfless caretakers who sacrifice their own goals, desires, and ambitions for the greater good of others. The public square is filled with voices clamoring to regulate a women’s personal choices about her body,View more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 21, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 22, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 23, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Nov 24, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 5, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Dec 6, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Dec 7, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Dec 8, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
http://www.salemstate.edu/arts, 352 Lafayette Street, Salem, MA 01970
Parking is available around the perimeter of campus and in surface lots after 5 pm and on weekends.
MORE FROM Salem State University Center for Creative and Performing Arts
Nov 14, 2019